8/14/17

Favorite Jeans Under $50

|
I haven't done a round-up of my favorite Express jeans in quite awhile, and now seems like the right time to do it since I have a couple of new favorites to share and they're all currently 40% off. My favorites are all under $50 right now, so it's a great time to stock up for fall.  All of the jeans I'm wearing below ran true to size for me. I'm 5'4" and always prefer the Short Length.

Let's start with my two newest favorites:
Jeans: Express | Top: Abercrombie (True to Size) | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Bag: c/o Amazon | Shoes: Charming Charlie | Watch: Fossil (Similar) | Bracelets: Charmed Stacks [Get 10% off with code: onthedailyx]

Top: c/o Romwe  (Wearing size Small) | Necklace: c/o Charming Charlie | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Amazon | Bag: c/o Amazon | Bracelets: c/o Charmed Stacks [Get 10% off with code: onthedailyx]

Here's the front view of the two outfits above, along with several of my other favorite jeans that I've had for quite some time! They are definite closet staples and again, they all ran true to size for me. In the interest of time I am only linking current outfit pieces but I'll list the original brand or retailer in case you'd like to check their current selections for something similar.
 Jeans: One | Two | Three
LEFT:
Jeans: Express | Top: Abercrombie (True to Size) | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Bag: c/o Amazon | Shoes: Charming Charlie | Watch: Fossil (Similar) | Bracelets: Charmed Stacks [Get 10% off with code: onthedailyx]

MIDDLE:
Top: Express | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Amazon | Bag: c/o Amazon | Necklace: c/o Charming Charlie |

RIGHT:
Cardigan: Gap | Jeans: Express | Cami: Express | Necklace: J Crew | Bag: Danielle Nicole

Jeans: One | Two | Three
LEFT:
Cardigan: Target | Top: Banana Republic | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Target | Bag: c/o Amazon | Necklace: Kendra Scott

MIDDLE:
Top: Charming Charlie | Jeans: Express | Shoes: c/o Amazon | Bag: c/o Amazon | Necklace: Stella & Dot

RIGHT:
Jacket: c/o SheIn | Tank: Target | Jeans: Express | Bag: c/o Amazon | Shoes: Charming Charlie | Bracelets: Charmed Stacks

Jeans: One | Two | Three

LEFT:
Jacket: Target | Tee: Express | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Lucky Brand | Bag: Tory Burch

MIDDLE:
Sweater: Abercrombie | Tee: Express | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Amazon | Bag: c/o Amazon | Necklace: Kendra Scott

RIGHT:
Jacket: c/o Amazon | Jeans: Express | Tee: Gap | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Bag: Amazon | Shoes: c/o Amazon

I opted not to share my Monday Motivation thoughts today because it didn't really fit with the content of the sale and jeans round-up! Sorry to miss it two weeks in a row, but that's just the way it goes sometimes and hopefully next week I'll get back into it. It's our last full week of summer vacation here though, and to be honest my main motivation is just soaking it up and enjoying every last minute of the reduced-stress schedule before it's back to homework, projects, meetings with teachers, paperwork, volunteering and all of that stuff that piles up so quickly! It's been a great summer and I'm sad to see it end but content with feeling like we made the most of it!


Linking up with:
Monday: Rachelle | Carylee | Heather & Johanna  | Laura | Karen | ErikaAshley, | JoLynne 

CONVERSATION

15 comments:

  1. These camo jeans look so good, I can believe summer is almost over this is insane.

    xo
    Pinksole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Express jeans fit so well. I should take advantage and stock up! I love your camo jeans!

    Jill
    Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! I was just thinking about doing a similar "best jeans for fall girls" type post and my favorite Express grey jeans would definitely be included. I don't even have to order the long, so I can see why you need the short. I love seeing all your different washes in one post.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im not a huge wearer of jeans but Im trying to find some cute pairs for my trip to Europe this winter. The two on the right are totally my vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the camo jeans! Have you tried the petite express jeans? I have yet to, but am curious to see how the fit compares to the short length! Happy last week of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those camo jeans! I have a pair but it's more of a muted camo so eventually I'd like a different pair. Yours are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe summer is over either! I love those camo jeans. I might have to head to Express to check them out!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much goodness in this post!!! I love the camo pants on you! And yeah. Basically all of this is good. I haven't bought a new pair of express jeans in forever. I need to get on it clearly!
    Caryl | http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the camo jeans! I really need to get a pair to wear with dainty white tops like you!
    -Kristin
    countdowntofridayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That eyelet blouse and the camo are SO good together, girlfriend. SO GOOD!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  11. New reader...just ordered the #3 jeans on the first row! I'm going to France in the fall and feel like these will be just the thing to have with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Karen! Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you love your new jeans. The "supersoft" style really lives up to its name in my opinion. They're a great choice for travel! Enjoy your time in France!

      Delete
    2. My jeans came in the mail the other day and I must say, after trying them on, I'm in LOVE! I can't wait to wear them for a full day to see how they do!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!